Mission for the planet.
We are at a critical moment in our history. Climate change is having serious effects on our planet and people, and social challenges are growing at an unprecedented rate.
The United Nations 2030 Agenda proposes 17 global goals to build a more just and sustainable future. They are an urgent call to action.
We believe that responsible leadership, innovation and sustainable business models are powerful ways of responding to global challenges and achieve systematic change, to reverse the process.
- Combined Heat & Power
- Fuel Cells
- Carbon Capture and Sequestration
- Carbon Emission Trading and Carbon Offsetting
- Emission Monitoring and Measurement
- Electrochemical batteries
- Fuel Cells
- Demand Response
- Advanced Metering
- Automation/Control Systems
- Grid Efficiency
- Interconnection technologies
- Building Energy Management Systems
- Data Centers
- Energy Demand Management
- Alternative Fuels
- Electric or Hybrid Cars
- Alternative Vehicles
- Rail Transport
- Traffic management
- EV charging infrastructure and management
- Vehicle to grid (V2G)
- Optimization of production processes and techniques
- Reducing Pollution, Emissions and Waste
- Industrial Symbiosis
- Design for Remanufacturing
- Architecture and Design
- Building Materials
- Thermal Insulation
- Home Automation
- Soil Monitoring
- Precision Agriculture
- Low Carbon Animal Breeding
- Bio and Organic agriculture
- Alternative Proteins
- Environmental Remediation
- Water Treatment
- Water Monitoring and Management
- Water Efficiency
- Glacier Monitoring and Protection
- Waste management
- Big Data
- New workplace & workforce model
- Innovative solutions to support infrastructure, transportation, and better waste disposal
- Smart Roads
- Accident and Incident Detection and Prevention
- Solutions to promote the protection of the environment, the biodiversity and the cultural heritage of the country
- Sustainable transport and mobility
- Bike economy
Who we are looking for
Projects must have already reached a technology readiness level (TRL) of at least 4 (technology validated in the laboratory).
Teams with patented technology (patent granted) or with a patent application with a positive Research Report will be prioritised in granting access to the programme.
Encubator and the sustainable development goals
Our actions impact the reality that surrounds us.
With Encubator, we want to make a decisive contribution to building a better future, in line with the sustainable development goals from Agenda 2030 directly linked to environmental sustainability.